Search This Blog

8.09.2011

Tourista

I have always had a love for photography, and it was actually my favorite class I took in college. In that class I learned so much, but really have so far to go. For my birthday my amazing boyfriend, friends, and family put their heads (and pockets) together, and got me my first DSLR camera! I was speechless- and so excited! I really don't know how I am sitting down to write this, because I don't want to put it down.



But down to business. I thought I should show you a little something with my new camera and give you a tour of our penthouse!

To start it off, imagine the climb through this green forest to reach the third floor, aka penthouse. Each floor is generally scented with the flavors of the world, or yesterday's catch: take from that what you will.


Notice the skylight, screams luxury.


As all humans should be, we are huge fans of Friends.


We decided the appropriate color for our sun room was this bright yellow. A huge advantage of living in the penthouse (on the third floor) is that instead of staring into other apartments, we are above and have plenty of open sky. Not to mention an awesome view for thunderstorms.


As you've read about before our black spray painted frames and our revamped dresser live in the living room.


We are still working on art in the living room, but we know we want a bigger piece of art to live above our couch.


Exiting the living room, into the entryway, into the hallway...


The great wall of frames lives down the hall...


And we can't forget our revamped dungeon...


Into the dining room. We love all of the big windows in the apartment. There are many changes that we would love to tackle, but we are restraining ourselves to one thing at a time. As you can see our bookshelf is currently overflowing...


Of course there are many alterations to come, and more rooms to share, but I hope you enjoyed this short tour to give you a glimpse into the life at sawyerthree. We'll keep you updated.

                                                   







2 comments:

  1. What about your kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question :) There is still so much of the apartment to tour: the kitchen, bedrooms, backporch... This was just a start, just keep checking in!

    ReplyDelete