Search This Blog

4.20.2011

Welcome to sawyer|three!

Allow Us to Introduce Ourselves...


I have a distinct memory of coming home from kindergarten, finding my bedroom to be completely renovated. Walking in I thought to myself that this is the most amazing idea anyone, anywhere, has ever had. The room felt so new, organized; optimistic! Yes, these thoughts are coming from the four year old with a blond fro of curls who would iron her clothes with a wooden iron. This was the beginning of my love for decoration and design. Years later, I continue to love to design, create, arrange, rearrange; the list is endless... My name is Mary, and I could not be more excited for the opportunity to document the creative activity at SawyerThree. This is only the beginning...

Thanks for stopping by sawyer|three! I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sofia and I’m addicted to blogging. Mary and I have been playing around with the idea of this blog for months and we finally decided to sit down and get’er done. We're very excited about this new adventure and we hope that there’s at least one person out there who will enjoy reading about our feats of creativity. If not, we’ll just continue to talk to ourselves. I’ve always loved to write and I’ve learned a thing or two about crafting/DIY from the great home improvement bloggers that have gone before me. I’m by no means an expert but I am an enthusiast! Does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment