Search This Blog

9.02.2011

Now Following

Over the last year or so, I have started a collection of blogs I follow. I no longer want to hold this information back from you, so take a look. Maybe you'll fall for some of these like I have...

The first blog I started to follow regularly was Ashley Ann Photography. During my senior year at school, my neighbors introduced me to this blog, and I fell in love. I love how she combines photography, and her DIY ideas. Nothing is too crazy, and she uses items you would most likely already find in your house, transforming them into something new and refreshing. Maybe I'll sign up for one of her photography work shops? One of these days!



Next is Green Wedding Shoes. This is probably where the addiction to blogs was solidified. A friend from school showed me this blog, and I was hooked. I love the Southern California style that is apparent in the majority of the posts. I can probably also attribute my love for wedding design to GWS. The collection of details create so many beautiful DIY weddings. The posts are sent in from various sources, so it is also an opportunity to look at the styles of different photographers and stylists.


 Jasmine Star 's photography blog is amazing. It is a mixture of photography advice, photo sessions of engagements and weddings, her travels, and weekly regulars like her Friday "Kisses&Disses". She has a very strong online presence, and her personality shines through in each of her posts. I love her point of view as a photographer.



I really can't say enough about Young House Love. We've talked about them before here, and I promise, this won't be the last time. Just think about every time you are in a store and you think "I can make that!", well they do, they show you how, and it looks amazing. Warning: after reading YHL you might suddenly have the need to tear apart your home and upgrade, paint, sand, detail, spray paint, glue, sew, trim, really the list is endless. One step at a time friends...




The last blog I have come across recently. In an attempt to combine interests, I googled "design blogs in Spanish", and there it was! Estefania Mendivil's blog is in Spanish, and all about design, photography, and fashion. I love her creative outlook, and reading in Spanish. Two birds + stone.


                                                                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment